For Authors & Presenters
The 7th GSM 2024 symposium welcomes oral & poster contributions to the described aims and proposed TOPICS below. The specially formed International Advisory Board IAB, consisting of recognized international experts, will evaluate the abstracts and set-up the program. All grid service market stakeholders, from provider to client, from academy and industry to GO and NGO are kindly invited to submit abstracts.
1. www.GridServiceMarket.com/Download Abstract template, instructions & samples
2. www.GridServiceMarket.com/Upload ½ -1 page abstract is due by 22 December 2023
Note: As the evaluation starts then, late abstracts will have greater difficulties to be
considered for an oral presentation. Preserve your chances and upload on-time. You
will have the opportunity to make improvements in the paper and presentation.
3. Acceptance notification via email to the main author in March 2024
the final announcement with oral & poster program by 30 April 2024.
4. www.GridServiceMarket.com/Upload Paper (3*-10 pages) due by 31 May 2024
Note: A paper is mandatory. *Shorter versions are acceptable for contributions from industry,
that are not intended for publication. Find the template in the download area.
PowerPoint presentation due by 24 June 2022 (no template is provided)
All papers are published in electronic proceedings distributed to the participants. Finally the cleaned
proceedings will be published as open access on-line publication with the ISBN 978-3-905592-82-5 in the
"GSMlibrary" and with a DOI in "Lucerne Open Repository LORY". Authors who do not wish to be included in
the publications, e.g. due to publication elsewhere, can opt out and keep their full copyright.
The reason GSM requests oral and poster presenters to submit a paper (=a 3-10 page extended abstract) is to ensure the information offered to participants during and after all GSM events remains at a consistently high level. Out of fairness and respect to all authors, who do submit a full-length manuscript and due to compose also complete full proceedings, will the allowance for a short manuscript be a exception.
Exception, where it might be acceptable to submit a shorter paper (3 – 5 pages) with an very abridged description of the contents and less pictures or graphs may be:
- You have a Keynote or Special (invited) talk contribution.
- The content has been already published elsewhere, or is due to be published elsewhere. You should make sure you refer to your publication “elsewhere” on the first page of your abstract.
- The presenters e.g. from industry have restrictions (IPR, time limits, …) to publish or the presented content is not structured and mature enough e.g. experience report, summary of observations, … or the content was never intended for publication.
In such cases, please apply to INFO@GridServiceMarket.com already during the upload of the short abstract for a pragmatic solution.
Thank you again
for your appreciated contributions and the acceptance of the above habit!